To raise the aspirations and achievements of all students by providing a broad, coherent and challenging curriculum in a high quality localised learning environment which meets their personal learning and developmental needs.
Values and Beliefs:
Our mission ‘Building Success Together’ is underpinned by the fundamental belief that ALL children are the focus. We aim to guarantee:
- Nothing less than good teaching for ALL students
- Nothing less than good progress for ALL students
We are committed to putting the learner first by ensuring each student:
- Achieves their full potential
- Effectively contributes to team working, community and partnership
- Is provided with a relevant personalised curriculum offer
- Develops high level personal learning and study skills
In becoming outstanding, we will have a school where:
- All students make at least expected progress.
- Attendance is excellent, as students want to come to school because lessons are exciting and the curriculum meets their needs.
- We are first choice for local families
- Our students are held up as ambassadors and positive role models for others
- The best teachers and associate staff want to work
- A broad range of enrichment activities and trips enable students to experience things that may have been otherwise inaccessible to them.