If the Headteacher decides, in the light of local circumstances, to close the school due to adverse weather – then the following procedures apply:
- The school will put information about the closure on the school website within seconds of the decision.
- The Headteacher will inform the designated officer at the Local Authority and the information will be posted on the “Wolverhampton Today” Facebook page and the Wolverhampton City Council Twitter feed by the designated Local Authority Officer.
- The news will also be put on the school Twitter. The twitter feed can be found at – twitter.com/moseleypark_
- The school will also send out a push notification alert to Android phones and iPhones with our app installed. You can download our app on the App Store or Play Store by searching for ‘Moseley Park’.
- Radio stations will be informed of the decision although this can take a while to be announced or find its way onto their own websites.